NTC to NTC Balance Transfer– NTC is one of the renowned and trusted telecom operators in Nepal. The service provider directly competes with other telcos like Namaste NTC and Smartcell to offer intriguing services to its users. One of the services that Namaste NTC offers to its users is NTC balance transfer and loan support. The service has been specially designed by Nepal Telecom to allow balance sharing in the account of friends or family members in tricky situations. If you are an NTC user, follow the article to the end to know more about the NTC balance transfer service.
NTC Balance Transfer 2023
NTC balance transfer services allow users to share their prepaid account balance to a different NTC prepaid account. If you wish to share your NTC account balance, dial up the *133*SecurityCode*ReceiverNumber*Amount in Rs.# code in the dialer app. Alternatively, you can use the defined format to transfer the NTC account balance to another number.
- Dial *133*SecurityCode*ReceiverNumber*Amount in Rs.# from your NTC prepaid phone number
- Select the option according to the instruction mentioned
- Check your friend’s phone number or number to which you have transferred the balance
New NTC To NTC Balance Transfer Details 2080
|NTC to NTC Balance Transfer
|NTC to NTC Balance Transfer
How to Get Security Code in NTC 2023?
To transfer your balance in NTC, you’ll need a Security Code, also known as the SD code. To obtain the SD code, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Message App on your mobile device.
- Type “SDcode” (without space) in the text field of the message.
- Send the message to 12443.
- Shortly after, you will receive a message containing your unique SD code, which you can use to transfer your balance.
Steps to Transfer NTC Balance with App 2080
NTC allows users to share mobile balance. For instance, NTC customers can send money to other NTC users for free. That is to say, they do not have to pay any service charge for NTC Balance Transfer. The NTC customers can use this service by using the Nepal Telecom App, USSD code, and SMS.. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to perform NTC Balance Transfer through the Nepal Telecom App:
- Install the Nepal Telecom app on your device.
- Open the app and click on ‘Register with SIM’ to set up your account.
- Once registered, you’ll land on the Nepal Telecom NTC App Dashboard.
- From the app’s homepage, select the ‘Balance Transfer’ option.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number to transfer the balance.
- Choose the amount of balance you want to transfer.
- After confirming the amount, the sender will need to complete the OTP verification process for security.
- Upon successful verification, both the sender and the receiver will receive a confirmation SMS, indicating the completion of the balance transfer transaction.
How to Transfer Balance from NTC to NTC Sim Online?
If you don’t want to rely solely on my Nepal Telecom App, USSD code, SMS other methods, you can try this one to transfer the balance from NTC to NTC
- Go to the NTC official website and select Sign In.
- Choose Self Care option from the menu
- Next, select “Register” and fill in all the required details.
- You will receive an OTP to your phone number; enter it and then click the submit button.
- Once you’ve completed the registration, you’ll have access to the NTC self-care option.
- From there, you can easily transfer the balance from NTC to NTC, along with other account details.
Things to Know About NTC Balance Transfer Service
There are certain things that NTC users must know before using the balance transfer service. To use the service, you must be an NTC customer for at least five months or more. You will only get one transfer option that would range between Rs 10 to Rs 50 and a maximum of 20 transfers per day. NTC will deduct minimal transfer charges, which will depend upon the balance transfer amount. The receiver of the benefit must also be an active user of NTC for more than 30 days.
- Nepal Telecom balance transfer is chargeable depending on the amount you transfer
- NTC Balance Transfer is only available to Prepaid GSM Consumers
- One user can transfer 20 times in a day.
- If your number is old then 1 month then only you can transfer the amount
- Balance can be transferred only to the Nepal Telecom NTC network
- If you have taken NTC Data and a loan you cannot transfer the amount
FAQs on Namaste to Namaster Balance Transfer
How do I transfer balance NTC To NTC?
To transfer the balance, dial *133*SecurityCode*ReceiverNumber*Amount in Rs.# from your mobile phone. For instance, if you want to transfer Rs. 10, dial *133*SecurityCode*ReceiverNumber*10#.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts that can be transferred?
You can transfer a minimum of Rs. 10 at a time, and you can make up to 3 transfers in a day. The maximum amount that can be transferred at a time is Rs. 200, and again, you can perform up to 3 transfers in a day.
What is Namaste Balance Transfer?
Nepal Telecom (NTC) has introduced the Balance Transfer service for its prepaid users. With this convenient feature, NTC users can now send and receive balance anytime and anywhere from their mobile phones to their friends’ or family’s Namaste numbers. This service allows you to share your balance with loved ones, ensuring they can stay connected even when they need it the most. It’s a hassle-free way to support and stay in touch with your dear ones on the NTC network
Can I transfer balance from NTC to Ncell?
No, You cannot transfer balance from Ncell to NTC or any other network. The Balance Transfer service is available exclusively for transfers between NCT to NTC numbers.
Is there a service fee for transferring balance?
No there is not service fee charge for transferring balance from NTC to NTC.