Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO result has been declared. Sales manager NMB capital limited issued the company’s IPO on Monday morning 12th July 2021. Investors can check/view the IPO result and allotment status through an online portal.
The distribution of IPO issued by Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Sanstha Limited (MSLBSL) has been completed today. The IPO result distribution work has been completed at the central office of Sunrise Capital Capital Limited, the manager of share issue and sale.
Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result
According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO result will begin on Tuesday after the share allotment. The credit of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Monday.
Investors can check the website of the issuing registrar, MeroShare Technologies, to see if they have received the Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO Result shares of the company they applied for.
The website of the registrar will seek certain information. On the page for allotment status, investors can use their application DEMAT or BOID number to check their allotment status.
How to Check IPO Result of Manakamana Smart Laghubitta
You can view the Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO results on the MeroShare website https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status.
Step 1: To get allotment status for Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO, go to Meroshare’s website at https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
Step 2: On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Manakamana Smart Laghubitta result’
Step 3: Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other required details.
Step 4: You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
Please note the details will only be available once the Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO shares are allotted.
The issue and sale manager of the company is NMB Capital Limited. ICRA Nepal has given microfinance an ICRP Issuer Rating Triple B Minus rating for the issuance of shares. The institution shows moderate safety when it comes to medium risks associated with its credit portfolio and the timely fulfillment of its financial obligations. An official rating is valid for a period of one year after the date of issuance.
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 36,349 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Alternative website to check Manakamana Smart Laghubitta IPO allotment status
You can also visit the registrar website (NMB Capital Limited website) to check your allotment status.
- Visit the issuer website NMB Capital Limited https://www.nmbcl.com.np/ipo
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Manakamana IPO result’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Demat number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
This is 73.10 times more than the 363,492 lots allocated by microfinance for the general public. As there are more applications than demand in the microfinance IPO, the issuance and distribution will be done as per the guidelines.
As more applications have been received for the company’s shares than the demand, the shares will be distributed at the rate of 10 lots as per the Securities Issuance and Distribution Directive. The rest of the applicants seem to be empty-handed.
According to CDSC, 94% of the total applications received so far have been received online. Out of the total applications for ordinary shares of the Manakamana Laghubitta, 20 lakh 36 thousand 245 applications have been received online. The remaining 6% have physically filled the shares by going to banks and financial institutions.
The company has issued 3 lakhs 89 thousand ordinary shares. Out of this, microfinance has allocated 6,058 shares, i.e. 0.5 percent of the issued capital, for the employees and 5 percent of the total issue, i.e. 19,450 shares for the collective investment fund. Only the remaining 363,492 shares will be distributed to the general public.
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the distribution has been done at the rate of a minimum of 10 lots through the round-robin method. Accordingly, only 36,349 people have received IPO at a minimum rate of 10 lots. The remaining 1.9 million applicants are empty-handed.
Check out this article also: