BSC CSIT Entrance Exam 2079: BSC CSIT or the Bachelor of Computer Science and Information Technology is an aptitude test conducted by the Tribhuvan University Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) for admission to BSC CSIT courses in over 50 colleges across Nepal.
Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) Kathmandu will declare the list of BSC CSIT 2079 exam centers soon. Bachelor of Computer And Information Technology BSC TU BSC CSIT Entrance exam is conducted at a national level for admission to various programs of participating colleges.
Institute of Science and Technology, Office of the Dean, Tribhuvan University announces the TU BSC CSIT entrance exam for admission in the following subjects: Bachelor of Computer and Information Technology.
CSIT Entrance Exam 2079
|Authority name||Institute of Science and Technology IOST|
|Exam name||BSC CSIT Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||15 November 2022 (Kartik 29 2079)|
|Result Date||4th Week of November 2022|
BSC CSIT Entrance Exam Schedule 2079
TU BSC CSIT 2079 Entrance exam schedule has been announced soon. Examination Center for BSC CSIT 2022 will be published later. There is no change in the Tribhuvan University BSC CSIT exam pattern and exam timings. BSC CSIT Exam 2079 admit card is expected to be issued soon after the end of the form submission date. There is no change in the IOST CSIT exam pattern and exam timings. This offline model test is conducted in one shift on 9th Kartik 2079, in the afternoon from 12:00 AM to 2:00 PM at different centers.
Candidates should note that there is no change in the examination centers or hall tickets allotted to the candidates. Candidates are advised to report at the allotted centers two hours before the commencement of the examination along with the admit card and any identity proof issued by the competent authority.
IOST CSIT Examination Schedule
BSC CSIT 2079 entrance exam notification has been announced by the Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) Tribhuvan University.
IOST CSIT Entrance Exam Date 2022
|Release of Notification||19th October 2022 (02 Kartik 2079)|
|CSIT Application Form Release Date||8th September 2022( 23 Bhadra 2079)|
|CSIT Application Form deadline||12th October 2022 (26 Ashoj 2079)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||12 October 2022 (26 Ashoj 2078)|
|Double Fee Payment Deadline||02 November 2022 (16 Kartik 2078)|
|CSIT IOST Entrance 2022 Exam||15 November 2022 (29 Kartik 2079)|
|Release of Admit Card||03 November 2022 (15 Kartik 2079)|
|Declaration of Result||November 2022 ( Kartik 2078)|
|Starting of Counseling||25th November 2022 (09 Mangsir 2079)|
The BSC CSIT Entrance exam is conducted as paper-based with an OMR answer sheet for a duration of two hours and the question paper consists of a total of 100 questions comprising of 25 questions in Mathematics, 25 questions in English, and 25 questions in Chemistry, and 25 questions in English with each question carrying one mark. All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark.
BSC CSIT 2079 Model Questions
IOST has released the BSC CSIT syllabus for paper 1. A direct link for downloading the CSIT entrance syllabus 2079 is provided below. The BSC CSIT entrance syllabus remains unchanged but there is a change in the exam pattern with candidates getting a choice of 10 optional questions. Below are the downloadable links to the BSC CSIT syllabus for all the papers.
CSIT Application Form 2079
In the following section, find complete information regarding the CSIT 2079 Application Form:
- Applicants for the CSIT Entrance Exam program will be able to apply entirely online. Any other form of application will not be accepted.
- All communication or other information regarding CSIT will be sent to the student’s valid email id and mobile number at registration.
- To apply for CSIT, applicants must complete several steps: online registration, filling up the application, uploading a scanned image of their signature and photo, paying the application fee, and printing the fee payment receipt.
- Candidates who made mistakes while filling out the online application form will be able to edit their details starting in August 2022.
BSC CSIT Entrance Syllabus 2079
|CSIT Entrance Syllabus||Subject||Pdf to download|
|CSIT Chemistry||Chemistry||Download here|
|CSIT Math||Math||Download here|
|CSIT English||English||Download here|
|CSIT Physics||Physics||Download here|
Physics: Full Marks 45
Physical science and measurement, Laws of motion, Rotational motion, Thermodynamics, Electronic devices, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Optics, Work, Electrostatics, Energy and power, Kinetic theory of gases, Kinematics, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids.
Chemistry: Full Marks 25
Physical Chemistry: Basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, D- and F- block elements, Environmental chemistry, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Organic compounds containing halogens, Chemistry in everyday life, some basic principles of organic chemistry, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, etc.
Mathematics: Full Marks 25
Algebra, Tringomentry, Coordinate Geometry and Calculus
English: Full Marks 15
Grammar – Familiarity with the following aspects:
Parts of Speech, Basic Grammatical Patterns / Structures, Tense and Aspect, Conditional sentences, Verbals:
Infinitives, Participles, and Gerunds, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Kinds of Sentences,
Transformation of sentences, Concord /Agreement, Vocabulary, Use of Prepositions, Idiomatic expressions,
Punctuation, Phonemes and phonetic symbols, Word Stress.
Computer 15 Marks
Computer general questions
CSIT Exam 2079 Registration @ entrance.tuiost.edu.np
The registration process for the BSC CSIT exam is online and offline. The BSC CSIT 2022 application online form will be available on the official website of IOST website www.tuiost.edu.np. Candidates have to fill out the online application form to appear for the exam. Following are the complete step-by-step process for filling CSIT 2079 Application Form:
- Visit the website of IOST CSIT 2079 (link is available above).
- Now click on the ‘New Students registration’ link and fill out the CSIT registration form with all required details including basic Personal Details, Phone Number, Email, Date of birth, etc.
- After submitting all details in CSIT Registration Form, login into the application form with all the required details.
- Now fill out the CSIT application form with details like DOB, Personal Details, Academic Records, Address, Exam Center, etc.
- The details filled in by applicants in the BSC CSIT application form must be correct.
- After submitting all required details in the application form candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including a photograph, signature, SEE mark sheet 12th Marksheet, etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the CSIT Application form must be within prescribed perimeters.
- After uploading all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for CSIT Entrance Exam 2079.
- Select the payment gateway, then fill in all the required information accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Upon successful completion of the transaction, print out the filled-out confirmation page and Fee receipt for future reference.
Students need to download the filled application form and take its printout. It is advised that students keep safe the print copy of the IOST application form till the completion of the admission process for future reference.
BSC CSIT Entrance Result 2079
This exam was conducted by the Institute of Technology (IOST), and the result of BSC CSUT will be published online. The online application will be conducted by the authority for this exam and the application will be released on time. Candidates will be able to check their BSC CSIT entrance result 2079 & rank letter through the online process only. An offline scorecard will not be sent to the candidates.
BSC CSIT entrance results will be published within the week of the exam. Earlier TU BSC CSIT Entrance exam result 2079 list was expected around the end of September but it will now be delayed until the beginning of December or mid of October 2022. Last year BSC CSIT Exam was held in February.
Students who have appeared for class 12 final examinations in 2022 or will appear for the board examinations in 2022 are eligible for the TU BSC CSIT entrance exam. More eligibility norms are elaborated below
- The candidates are to be Nepali citizens.
- There is no age restriction to take TU BSC CSIT Exam 2079.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science in the 10 + 2 format from any recognized high school
- They must have passed the examination with the least C grades in each subject.
Keep visiting Nepali Updates to get more such information on the Tribhuvan university BSC CSIT entrance exams, and BSC CSIT results and get several ideas, sample papers, and previous year question papers to help the students prepare more effectively.