The Dean’s Office of the Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) Tribhuvan University has published a notice regarding the priority form for students who wish to study CSIT subjects. The Institute of Science and Technology conducted the BSc CSIT entrance examination on September 28, 2023, and published the result on 14th Ashwin 2080. Students are informed that they should fill out the CSIT priority form 2080 of the campus/college they wish to attend using the link provided on this office’s webpage: iost.tu.edu.np.
CSIT Priority Form 2080
Candidates who appeared and passed the CSIT Entrance Examination 2023 are eligible to participate in the priority form process for admission to all the participating institutes of IOST through CSIT scores. Admissions to all 15 constituent and 45 affiliated colleges will be through the priority form process. The allotment of seats will be based on choices filled by the candidates during the CSIT 2080 priority form submission. Students who do not fill out the priority order form will not be included in the admission list, so it’s very important to fill out the priority application form
CSIT Priority Form Result 2080
The CSIT Priority Form 1st List and Merit admission List results were declared on October 5, 2023 (19th Ashwin 2080) and 16th October 2023, (29th Ashwin 2080). After the publication of the first priority form, students can secure admission into their respective colleges of choice based on the priority form. The second merit list and final merit list has been published on the 29th of Ashoj 2080. The admission period is from Ashwin 23, 2080, to Ashwin 26, 2080.
The Second Admission List will be based on the priority list of campuses/colleges filled by the students according to their rank. The list of all interested students will be attached, and the second list has been published on the 29th of Ashwin 2080. The names of the students who have filled the priority order for twenty (20) campuses/colleges will be published in the second list, and they will get admission to the above 20 campuses/colleges based on their rank. Vacant quotas after the first list of admissions and the vacant quotas after inclusive admissions will be filled with students from the second list, based on their rank.
CSIT Admission Instructions for 2080:
- Campuses/colleges must admit students based on the merit order (rank) of the admission list and review the students’ score sheets.
- When enrolling students, campuses/colleges must submit complete transcripts and certificates of I.Sc./+2 or secondary school examinations, or similar examinations, for the second grade or the prescribed grade used in the application form. Campuses/colleges should send certified copies of transcripts for all admitted students along with the list containing the rank/score sheet of the entrance examination to the Dean’s office in the respective campus/college via email at [email protected]. Students who have taken supplementary examinations (NG Exam / DI) or who have not met the minimum qualifications must submit the complete mark sheet of class 11, complete transcript of class 12, and certified copies of certificates to the Dean’s office in the respective campus/college, via email at edu.np.
- Students who have passed I.Sc./+2 or secondary school examinations or similar examinations from a domestic or foreign university, along with their migration certificate, should be admitted after obtaining an equivalency certificate.
- Students must meet the specified qualifications for the entrance exam, which requires having studied Physics and Mathematics subjects in I.Sc./+2 or similar examinations from a local or foreign university. They must have achieved a final grade of “C Grade” in each subject of class 11 and 12 of secondary school and must have passed at least second grade in the same exam. Regarding A Level (with Physics and Mathematics subjects), students who have passed with at least a D Grade (with or without a small letter) in each subject will be admitted. For the Three Years Diploma in Engineering subject (Physics and Mathematics), students who have passed with at least a second class are eligible for admission.
- Campuses/colleges should not admit students who are unable to submit the required academic certificates within the admission period.
- If any campus/college is found to have admitted unqualified students, the admission of such students will be automatically canceled, and both the campus/college and the students themselves will be held responsible.
- Campuses/colleges must follow the instructions mentioned above for student admissions. If they admit students against these instructions and those students later pass but do not receive their transcripts, both the campus/college and the students will be responsible.
- The admission process for the first admission list must be completed by the campuses/colleges within the specified time.
CSIT Inclusive Quota Admission (Samabesi Quota)
80% of the total quota of campuses/colleges in the first admission list is published under an open category. The remaining 20% quota is inclusive, and every campus/college must call for applications as follows, along with attached forms/documents, and admit students accordingly.
Inclusive Application Call Date: Kartik 14, 2080.
Last Date to Apply: 17th Kartik 2080.
List Publication Date: 2080 Kartik 19th.
Second List and Inclusive Admission Period Date: Kartik 20 to Kartik 24, 2080.
Enrollment forms and details of the enrollment quota in each campus/college are attached.
How to Apply for CSIT Priority Form Online in 2080
- Visit the official website of IOST at iost.tu.edu.np, where you previously filled out the CSIT application form.
- Enter your entrance application number and other required details on the webpage.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button. Upon successful login, locate the ‘Priority Form’ option in the top right corner of the page.
- While filling out the priority form, make sure to use the Voucher Code (Product ID) you received when paying the fee during the exam form submission.
- Candidates will need to select the college in which they wish to study and specify their course preferences as CSIT. Seats will be allocated to aspirants based on their rank in the CSIT entrance result.
- The period for filling out the Priority Form will be from the 15th of Ashwin 2080, starting at 10:00 am, until the 17th of Ashwin 2080, concluding at 5:00 pm.
- During this period, you can make corrections to the order of priority as many times as necessary. Each time a correction is made, everyone will be notified to submit and confirm.
- The last submitted and confirmed priority list will be considered final.
- The CSIT priority list will be published for the information of all, along with the release of the first admission list.
Points to Remember During Priority Form Process
Candidates should pay attention to the following things while filling the Priority Form:
- Candidates should download their score sheet and keep the information about the score and rank obtained by them.
- Information about the list of campuses/colleges conducting the B.Sc.CSIT program and the student quota in them should be obtained from the iost.tu.edu.np website, or you can also check it from the link below this page
- The admission list will be published using the rank obtained by the examinees as the main basis and the campus/college designated by the examinees as the auxiliary basis. For example: The first-ranked campus/college will be listed for admission in the priority order set by the examinee who gets the first rank. After that, the candidates who get the second, third, and their rank are listed for admission according to the order of priority.
- Candidates are advised to select the suitable campus/college for them based on their rank and score and also fill the Priority Form accordingly.
- Up to 20 (twenty) campuses/colleges you want to study can be set in order of priority (from high priority to low priority).
- Only female candidates who have passed the entrance exam are informed to fill the Priority Form at Padmakanya Multi Campus.
- There will be no separate fee for filling out the Priority Form. Candidates have to fill out the Priority Form using the Voucher Code (Product ID) received for paying the fee while filling out the exam form. Students who do not fill out the priority order form will not be included in the admission list.
- The period for filling the Priority Form will be from 15th Ashwin 2080 at 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on 17th Ashwin 2080. During this period, the order of priority can be corrected any number of times. Every time a correction is made, everyone is notified to submit and confirm. The one submitted/confirmed last time will be fixed, and it will be considered the final one. This priority list will be published for the information of all along with the publication of the first admission list.
BSC CSIT Constituent CAmpus Total Quota (Open and Samabesi
|S.N.||Campus/College||Total Quota||Open (80%)||Samabesi (20%)|
|1||Patan Multiple Campus, Patan Dhoka||144||115||29|
|2||Amrit Campus, Lainchaur||144||115||29|
|3||Bhaktapur Multiple Campus, Bhaktapur||72||58||14|
|4||Padma Kanya Multiple Campus, Bagbazar||72||58||14|
|5||Siddhanath Science Campus, Mahendranagar||72||58||14|
|6||Ramsworup Ramsagar Multiple Campus, Janakpur||72||58||14|
|7||Mechi Multiple Campus, Bhadrapur, Jhapa||72||58||14|
|8||Mahendra Morang Adarsh M. Campus, Biratnagar||72||58||14|
|9||Birendra Multiple Campus, Bharatpur, Chitwan||72||58||14|
|10||Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara||72||58||14|
|11||Butwal Multiple Campus, Butwal||72||58||14|
|12||Bhairahawa Multiple Campus, Bhairahawa||72||58||14|
|13||Mahendra Multiple Campus, Nepalgunj||72||58||14|
|14||Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dang||36||29||7|
|15||Central Campus of Technology, Dharan||36||29||7|
CSIT Affiliated Colleges Quota (Open And Samabesi)
|SN||Name of Colleges/Campuses||Total||Open||Samabesi|
|1||St.Xaviers College, Maitighar||48||38||10|
|2||Kathford Intl. College of Eng. & Manag., Balkumari||48||38||10|
|3||New Summit College, Santinagar||48||38||10|
|4||Prime College, Nayabazar||48||38||10|
|5||St.Lawrence College, Chabahil||36||29||7|
|6||College of Applied Business, Chabahil||36||29||7|
|7||Kathmandu Bernhardt College, Bafal||48||38||10|
|8||Deerwalk Institute of Technology, Sifal||48||38||10|
|9||Vedas College, Jawalakhel||48||38||10|
|10||Texas International College, Chabahil||48||38||10|
|11||National College of Computer Studies, Paknajhol||48||38||10|
|12||Orchid International College, Gaushala||48||38||10|
|13||Ambition College, Baneshwor||36||29||7|
|14||Sagarmatha College of Science & Technology, Sanepa||48||38||10|
|15||Nagarjuna College of Information Tech., Shankhamul||36||29||7|
|16||Academia International College, Gwarko||48||38||10|
|17||Himalaya College of Engineering, Sankhamul||48||38||10|
|18||Asian School of Management, Samakhusi||48||38||10|
|19||Madan Bhandari Memorial College, Binayaknagar||48||38||10|
|20||Nepalaya College, Kalanki||36||29||7|
|21||Trinity International College, Dillibazar||48||38||10|
|22||Asian College of Higher Studies, Jawalakhel||48||38||10|
|23||Samriddhi College, Lokanthali||48||38||10|
|24||Swastik College, Bhaktapur, Thimi||36||29||7|
|25||Kathmandu College of Technology, Bhaktapur||36||29||7|
|26||NIST College, Banepa||36||29||7|
|27||Shreeyantra College, Damak, Jhapa||48||38||10|
|28||Birendra Memorial College, Dharan||48||38||10|
|29||Godawari College, Itahari||36||29||7|
|30||Birat Kshitiz College, Biratnagar||36||29||7|
|31||Nihareeka College, Biratnagar||36||29||7|
|32||Birat Multiple College, Biratnagar||36||29||7|
|33||AIMS College, Biratnagar||36||29||7|
|34||Himalaya Darshan College, Biratnagar||36||29||7|
|35||National Infotech College, Birgunj||48||38||10|
|36||Hetauda City College, Hetauda||36||29||7|
|37||Chitwan College of Technology, Chitwan||36||29||7|
|38||Lumbini ICT Campus, Gaindakota||48||38||10|
|39||Mount Annapurna Campus, Pokhara||36||29||7|
|40||Soch College, Pokhara||36||29||7|
|41||Lumbini City College, Butwal||36||29||7|
|42||Nepathya College, Butwal||36||29||7|
|43||Banke Bageshwori Campus, Nepalgunj||36||29||7|
|44||Nepalgunj Campus, Nepalgunj||36||29||7|
|45||Ambikeshwori Campus, Dang||36||29||7|