CEDB Hydropower IPO result has been declared. Sales manager Sunrise Capital issued the company’s IPO on Friday morning. Investors can check/view the IPO result and allotment status through an online portal.

CEDB Hydropower IPO Result

The distribution of IPO issued by CEDB Hydropower Project Limited has been completed today. The IPO result distribution work has been completed at the central office of Sunrise Capital Capital Limited, the manager of share issue and sale.

CEDB Hydropower IPO Result

According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the CEDB Hydropower IPO result will begin on Tuesday after the share allotment. The credit of CEDB hydropower IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Monday.

Investors can check the website of the issuing registrar, MeroShare Technologies, to see if they have received the CEDB Hydropower IPO Result shares of the company they applied for.

The website of the registrar will seek certain information. On the page for allotment status, investors can use their application DEMAT or BOID number to check their allotment status.

How to Check IPO Result of CEDB Hydropower

You can view the CEDB Hydropower IPO results on the MeroShare website https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/ by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status.

Step 1: To get allotment status for CEDB Hydropower IPO, go to Meroshare’s website at https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
Step 2: On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘CEDB Hydropower IPO result’
Step 3: Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other required details.
Step 4: You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.

Please note the details will only be available once the CEDB IPO shares are allotted.

As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, CEDB Hydropower IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 2,34,115 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units and the 14 applicants will receive the remaining 44 shares at the rate of 11 units.

Alternative website to check CEDB Hydropower IPO allotment status

You can also visit the registrar website (Sunrise Capital capital website) to check your allotment status.

  • Visit the issuer website NMB Capital Limited https://www.sunrisecapital.com.np/ipo
  • Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘CEDB IPO result’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
  • Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Demat number, the application number.
  • Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.

Once you click ‘submit, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.

There have been 11 times more applications for ordinary shares sold and issued by CEDB Hydropower Company. According to Sunrise Capital, the company’s share issue and sale manager, 2,63,45,500 shares have been demanded from 1,736,700 applications.

This is 11.24 times more than the 2,341,954 lots issued to the public. As more applications have been received for the company’s shares than the demand, the shares will be distributed at the rate of 10 lots as per the Securities Issuance and Distribution Directive. You will get shares at the rate of 10 lots. The rest of the applicants seem to be empty-handed.

As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the distribution has been done at the rate of minimum 10 lots through round-robin method. Accordingly, only 234,195 people have received IPO at a minimum rate of 10 lots. The remaining 1.4 million applicants are empty-handed.

The company has issued 25 lakh 18 thousand 230 ordinary shares. Of which 2 percent or 50 thousand 365 shares were allotted to the employees, 5 percent or 125 thousand 911 shares to the collective investment fund and the remaining 23 lakh 41 thousand 954 shares to the general public.

According to CDSC, 94% of the total applications received so far have been received online. Out of the total applications for ordinary shares of the company, 16 lakh 37 thousand 912 applications have been received online. The remaining 6% have physically filled the shares by going to banks and financial institutions.

One thought on “CEDB Hydropower IPO Result – Check Allotment Status of CEDB Hydropower”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap