CEE or Common Entrance Exam is a national-level entrance exam organized by Medical Education Commission every year. It is a medical entrance test organized all over Nepal for medical aspirants. The CEE exam is conducted once a year in offline mode for a duration of three hours and 20 minutes. The Medical Education Commission (MEC) conducts the medical entrance exam for admission to MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing, and other medical/paramedical courses in Nepal. Over 2 lakh candidates appear for the CEE UG exam every year.
Medical Education Commission (MEC) Bhaktapur has announced the list of CEE Entrance 2079 exam dates soon. MEC has announced the CEE entrance exam for admission in the following subjects: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS), BSc Nursing, BASLP, B Perfusion Technology, BAMS, BSc MLT BSC MIT BPT Bpharm B optometry, Bachelor in Public health, and Bachelor in nursing sciences.
CEE Entrance 2079
|Conducting Body||Medical Education Commission MEC|
|Exam name||CEE Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||08 March 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CEE 2079 Exam Date
The common Entrance exam 2079 date has been be announced. The MBBS entrance examination for CEE will hold during the second week of March 2023 . There is no change in the MEC CEE MBBS exam pattern and exam timings. This online model test is conducted in one shift in 3 days, in the morning from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM at different centers.
CEE Entrance Exam admit card is expected to be issued soon after the end of the form submission date. Students should note that there is no change in the examination centers or hall tickets allotted to the candidates. Candidates are advised to report at the allotted centers one hour before the commencement of the examination along with the CEE entrance admit card and any identity proof issued by the Medical Education Commission. The examination paper consists of 200 objective Multiple choices and reason-assertion questions covering physics, chemistry, biology, and general knowledge. The maximum mark awarded to the candidate is 200. Each question will have four possible options, with a single correct response.
CEE Entrance Examination Schedule 2079
CEE entrance exam 2079 date notice has been announced by the Medical Education Commission Soon.
CEE Exam Date 2023
|Release of Notification||2nd January 2023 (18 Poush 2079)|
|CEE Application Form Release Date||08 January 2023(24 Poush 2079)|
|CEE Application Form deadline||07 February 2023 (24 Magh 2079)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||07 February 2023 (24 Magh 2079)|
|CEE MBBS Entrance 2023 Exam||08 March 2023 (24 Falgun 2079)|
|BDS Entrance Date 2023||09 March 2023 (25 Falgun 2079)|
| BSC Nursing, BASLP, B|
Perfusion Technology Entrance Date
|10 March 2023 (26 Falgun 2079)|
| BAMS, BNS, BSc MLT, B Pharm, B OPtometry, |
BPT Entrance Date
|11 March 2023 (27 Falgun 2079)|
|CEE BPH||12 March 2023 (28 Falgun 2079)|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week March 2023 ( Falgun 2079)|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of March 2023 ( Chaitra 2079)|
|Starting of Counseling||1st week of April ( Chaitra 2079)|
CEE 2079 Syllabus
Medical Education Commission has released the CEE exam syllabus Nepal for the test exam. A direct link for downloading the CEE syllabus 2079 is provided below the entrance. The CEE MBBS, BDS, and BSc Nursing program entrance syllabus remain unchanged but there is a change in the exam pattern with candidates getting a choice of 10 optional questions. Below are the downloadable links to the CEE syllabus for all the paper
CEE Entrance Exam Syllabus
Mechanics, Heat and thermodynamics, Geometrical optics and physical optics, Current electricity and magnetism, Sound waves, electrostatics and capacitors, Modern physics and nuclear physics, Solid and semiconductor devices (electronics) , Particle physics, source of energy and universe
Physical Chemistry: Basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Organic compounds containing halogens, Chemistry in everyday life, some basic principles of organic chemistry, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrogen, D- and F- block elements, Environmental chemistry, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
Basic component of life and biodiversity, Ecology and environment, Cell biology and genetics, Anatomy and physiology, Developmental and applied botany
Biology, origin, and evolution of life, General characteristics and classification of protozoa to Chordata, Plasmodium, earthworm, and frog, Human biology and human diseases, Animal tissues, Environmental pollution, adaptation and animal behavior,
application of zoology
English: Full Marks 20
Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning, Logical sequencing, Spatial relation, Abstract reasoning
CEE 2079 Exam Pattern
The CEE 2079 Exam Pattern all details find the below sections:
Mode: The exam of CEE 2023 will be an offline mode.
Shifts: CEE exam will have one shift, first shift start 11.00 AM to 2.00PM.
Exam Duration: 3.00 Hours will be the duration of the exam.
Question Paper Language: English
Number of Questions: Total number of questions will 200. Each question will be objective
Subjects: In the CEE entrance exam questions will be asked from Biology, Chemistry, Biology and MAT
CEE Model Questions Type: The questions present in the paper are of objective type. Also, as per the latest changes in the pattern of CEE Entrance, there are questions in which answers are to be made in numerical values.
|Subject||No of Question||Marks Distribution|
Number of Questions: The total number of questions in CEE Paper – 200 questions;
Total Marks: CEE entrance paper – MBBS/BDS will be of a total of 200 marks.
Marking Pattern: For every correct answer, 1 marks are given.
CEE 2079 Application Form
The application form will be available only in online mode on the official website entrance.mec.gov.np. Candidates interested in applying for CEE Entrance Exam 2079 need to fill out the application form to appear in the entrance exam. The process of filling out the CEE application form 2079 includes online registration, uploading scanned documents like photographs, signature, citizenship, and payment of application fees.
An online application fee of Rs 4,000 is required for the entrance exam. The candidate must deposit the application fee in Himalayan Bank Limited Account Number 04308931670017 in order to qualify for the CEE entrance exam.
You can also deposit this amount using Himalayan BankSmart, eSewa, Khalti, Visa Master Card, or Connect IPs. The Voucher No./Transaction ID No. must be entered into the online form. The candidate should also submit their voucher along with their fee, which must include the applicant’s name and date of birth. In the online application form, the voucher number must be specified.
Candidates have to fill out the online application form to appear for the exam. The MEC CEE Exam 2079 registration application process will include the following steps.
- Open the MEC official website entrance.mec.gov.np
- Click on CEE Entrance Application Form
- Click on New Registration
- Fill out the CEE 2079 application form by furnishing personal and academic details
- Verify all the details carefully and click on submit button.
- Payment of MEC CEE registration fees via bank or online mode.
Students need to download the filled CEE entrance application form and take its printout. It is advised that students keep safe the print copy of the CEE application form till the completion of the admission process for future reference.
CEE Entrance Form Date
|Start of CEE Entrance application form 2079||08 January 2023|
|Last date to fill CEE Exam 2079 application form||07 February 2023|
CEE Entrance 2079 Preparation Tips
- A comprehensive study plan is necessary in order to cover the vast syllabus of the Common entrance exam. Preparation and study for the CEE should be organized according to the timeline for completing the syllabus.
- The selection of the right books, analysis of previous year’s question papers, and solving mock test papers will help students to prepare effectively for the medical entrance exam 2079 as well. Regular revision is just as important as studying a topic.
- Be sure to know the complete syllabus, pattern, and other details of the CEE Entrance Exam before beginning to prepare.
- Maintaining a healthy diet, drinking enough water, and sleeping enough will keep you healthy and robust enough to handle the amount of information you consume and the pressure of the test.
- Once the syllabus has been completed, solve the previous year’s question papers. You will be able to determine the difficulty level of the exam and the types of questions asked in the SEE exam.
- Students must attempt online and offline mock tests available on the book and website.
- On the last day of preparation, make sure you go over everything at least twice or three times. Students should not learn anything new on this day. Make sure you get enough sleep so that you can get up early and be ready for the test.
- Gain a better understanding of the syllabus. The MEC CEE Entrance 2079 will not only help students to know the important topics but also familiarize them with the exam format.
CEE Entrance Exam Centers 2079
Medical Education Commission will release the CEE Exam entrance exam centers in the official brochure. The exam conducting authorities will release the CEE exam centers separately for Kathmandu and outside Kathmandu. The CEE entrance exam will be held at the different colleges of Kathmandu as well as outside the valley. The list of CEE constituent campuses and affiliated colleges.
CEE Entrance 2023 Counselling
Counseling is set by the Ministry of Education to regulate the admission process for IOM, and other private colleges in Nepal. The students qualifying for CEE Entrance will be able to apply for IOM, BPKHIS, and other private colleges through MEC counseling. CEE Exam 2079 Counselling process will be organized in February 2023 by Medical Education Commission. Only a few rank holders will be used for admission through MEC into various courses.
The centralized process of counseling process will be organized from February 2023 for all sessions. Candidates have to register for CEE counseling through online mode. The process of CEE counseling will include – online registration, payment of counseling fee & choice filling. There will be a complete schedule of CEE counseling and other details available on the MEC website. Students will have to log in using their details to check their allotment status.
CEE Affiliated Colleges For MBBS
|Institute of Medicine||Maharajgunj||Public|
| Kathmandu University, School |
of Medical Science
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences||Lalitpur||Public|
| B.P. Koirala Institute of Health |
|College of Medical Sciences||Chitwan||Private|
|Kist Medical College||Lalitpur||Private|
|Lumbini Medical College||Palpa||Private|
|National Academy of Medical Sciences||Kathmandu||Public|
|Universal College of Medical Science||Bhairahawa||Private|
|Chitwan Medical College||Chitwan||Private|
|Nobel Medical College||Biratnagar||Private|
|Nepalgunj Medical College||Banke||Private|
|National Medical College||Birgunj||Private|
|Janaki Medical College||Janakpur||Private|
|Manipal College of Medical Sciences||Pokhara||Private|
| Nepalese Army Institute of |
|Gandaki Medical College||Pokhara||Private|
|Kathmandu Medical College||Kathmandu||Private|
How to apply for Medical Entrance Exam @ entrance.mec.gov.np 2079
Following are the complete step-by-step process for filling CEE 2079 Application Form:
- Visit the website of MEC CEE Medical Exam 2079 (link is given above)
- Now click on the ‘New Candidates registration’ link and fill out the CEE registration form with all required details including basic Personal details, Phone Number, Email, Date of birth, etc.
- After submitting all details in CEE Registration Form, login into the application form with all required details.
- Now fill the CEE application form with details like DOB, Personal Details, Academic Records, Address, Exam Center, etc.
- The details filled by applicants in the CEE Entrance application form must be correct.
- After submitting all required details in the medical application form candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including a photograph, signature, SEE mark sheet 12th Marksheet, etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the CEE Application form must be within prescribed perimeters.
- After uploading all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for CEE Entrance Exam.
- Select the payment gateway, then fill in all the required information accordingly and complete the transaction.
- Upon successful completion of the transaction, print out the filled-out confirmation page and Fee receipt for future reference.
Students who have appeared for class 12 final examinations in 2023 or will appear for the board examinations in 2078 are eligible for the MEC CEE entrance exam 2079. To be eligible for the CEE entrance exam, one must have secured at least 50 percent of the +2 Science or A Level or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and two papers of Biology (200 marks). A candidate who has appeared in the final examination of +2 Science or equivalent may also apply. More eligibility and requirements norms are elaborated below
- Nepali Nationals/ International Applicants are eligible to apply.
- No age limit is prescribed for candidates to appear in the exam.
- Applicants must have an Intermediate degree in any discipline in the 10 + 2 format from any recognized high school.
- Students applying for CEE admission, must have passed 12th level with Biology as mandatory subject.
- They must have passed the examination with the least C grades in each subject.
CEE Entrance Exam Cutoff Marks 2079
Soon after the exam, Medical Education Commission will also declare the CEE Entrance exam cut off marks along with the detailed results consisting of subject-wise marks secured, all Nepal rank, category rank, and the qualifying status for the admission.
Candidates are shortlisted for CEE counseling based on their percentile score. Cutoff marks for CEE Entrance will be determined by the following factors.
- Total number of candidates
- The difficulty level of the questions
- Overall performance of the students
- Cutoff trends from previous years
FAQs on Common Entrance Exam 2023 Nepal
Who will conduct Common Entrance Exam 2079?
The Medical Education Commission will conduct the CEE 2079 medical entrance exam.
How many seats will be granted through CEE 2079 scores?
As many as 1835 MBBS, 565 BDS, 1240 BSc Nursing and BPH seats including IOM 76 estimated seats will be granted on the basis of CEE results.
Who conducts the counseling for CEE Entrance 2079?
The Medical Education Commission (MEC) will conduct the counseling for CEE Entrance 2079.
What of the CEE exam date in 2079?
As per the reports, CEE 2079 exam will be held on the last week of November
Are there changes in the exam pattern or syllabus of CEE Entrance 2079 this year?
NO there is no changes in the syllabus, marking scheme & other details
When is the registration for CEE Entrance Exam starting?
The registration process for CEE entrance exams will begin in the near future.
Can I fill the CEE application form through offline mode?
No, only the online mode is available for filling out the CEE application form.