Terhathum Power Company IPO Result has been declared now. Sales manager NIBL ACE Capital Limited has published the company’s IPO on Monday Morning 10th September 2021 (25th Bhadra 2078). An online portal is available for investors to check/view the results of the IPO.
The distribution of IPO issued by Terhathum Power Company Limited has been completed on Friday morning. The IPO result distribution work will be completed at the central office of NIBL Ace Capital Limited, the manager of share issue and sale.
Terhathum Power Company IPO result
According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the Terhathum Power IPO result will begin on Wednesday after the share allotment. The credit of Terhathum Company IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Monday.
|Company Name||Terhathum Power Company|
|Terhathum IPO result Date||10th September 2021|
|IPO Open Date||25th August 2021|
|IPO Close Date||29th August 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||12th September 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||22nd September 2021|
|IPO listing DATE||25th September 2021|
|Terhathum Company IPO result||IPO Result|
The Terhathum Power Company Limited IPO open date is 25th August 2021, and the close date is 29th August 2021. The issue may list on 15th September 2021.
Investors can check the website of the issuing registrar, MeroShare, and NIBL ACE Capital, to see whether they have received the Terhathum Result shares of the company they applied for.
The website of the registrar company will need certain details. On the page for allotment status, investors can use their application DEMAT or BOID number to check their allotment status on https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/.
As we discussed earlier, the Terhathum Power IPO Allotment Status IPO Allotment was to be conducted on 8th September 2021 but it could not. So now the investors are waiting to check their Terhathum IPO result status. They can check the status from Mero share and NIBL ACE Capital directly. NIBL Ace Capital Limited is the official IPO registrar for this IPO.
The given link will be activated soon to check the IPO result. You will have to visit the official portal and then you will have various options where you need to follow the procedure which is mentioned exactly on this page.
According to NIBL ACE Capital, the manager of share issue and sale, there were 2.419 million 127 applications in the company’s IPO.
You can check the Terhathum Company IPO result on the MeroShare website Meroshare.cdsc.com.np by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status:
- To get IPO allotment result status for Terhathum Power Company IPO, visit https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Terhathum Company Limited’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other necessary required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
( Please note the details will only be available once the Terhathum Power Limited shares are allotted.)
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Terhathum Power IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 7,44,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Terhathum IPO Result Check NIBL ACE Capital Limited IPO Result
You can also visit the registrar website (NIBL ACE Capital) to check your Terhathum Company Limited allotment status.
- Visit the NIBL ACE Capital Limited website issuer website www.niblcapital.com
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Terhathum Power Company’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Boid number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Terhathum Power Limited IPO shares allotted to you.
2% of the 8,00,000 units offered by the company were set aside for employees of the company, i.e. 16,000 units, and 5% were set aside for mutual funds. The remaining 7,44,000 units were for the general public.
This much I tried to cover as much as I could about the Terhathum Power Company IPO result. If you have any doubts feel free to ask in the comment section below.