Samling Power Company Limited IPO Result has been declared now. Sales manager Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited has published the company’s IPO on Tuesday Morning 16th Kartik 2078 (2nd November 2021) at 10 am.
The distribution of IPO issued by Samling Power Company Limited has been completed on Friday morning. The IPO result distribution work will be completed at the central office of Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited, the manager of share issue and sale.
Check IPO Result of Samling Power Company Limited iporesult.cdsc.com.np
You can check the Samling Power Company Limited IPO result on the MeroShare website iporesult.cdsc.com.np by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status:
- To get IPO allotment result status for Samling Power Company Limited IPO, visit iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Samling Power Company Limited’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other necessary required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
(Please note the details will only be available once the Samling Power Company Limited shares are allotted.)
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Samling Power Company Limited IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 7,44,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Samling Power IPO Result Check Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited IPO Result
You can also visit the registrar website (Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited) to check your Samling Power Company Limited allotment status.
- Visit the Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited website issuer website https://www.globalimecapital.com/
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Samling Power Company Limited’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Boid number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Samling Power Company Limited IPO shares allotted to you.
The company issued a total of 2,250,000 units of shares i.e., 15% of the total issued capital from 1st October 2021. From the total of 2,250,000 units, 112,500 units i.e., 5% are for the Mutual Fund. 2% of the total units i.e., 45,000 units are for the employee of the company, and the remaining 2,092,500 units are for the general public.
Samling Power IPO Allotment Result Details
|IPO Issuing Company Name||Samling Power Company Limited IPO Result|
|IPO result Date||2nd November 2021|
|Issue Manager||Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited|
|IPO Issue Date||21st October 2021|
|IPO Close Date||25th October 2021|
|Security Type||Common Stock -IPO|
|Initiation of Refunds||4th November 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat Account||8th November 2021|
|IPO listing DATE||15th November 2021|
|IPO Face Value||NPR 100|
|Total IPO Share||7,30,000 units|
|The share allocated for mutual Investment||36,500 Units|
|The share allocated for Employers||14,600 Units|
|The total share allocated for individual Investor||6,78,900 Units|
|Total Rejected Applicants||15,198|
|Total approved Applicants||22,50,598|
|Total applied Unit||2,69,33,500 Units|
|Total Allocated Unit||678,900|