Global IME Capital Limited is the manager of share issues and sales for different companies. The IPO result distribution work will be completed at the central office of Global IME Capital Limited.
According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the Company IPO will begin on Sunday after the share allotment. The credit of different Company IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Tuesday.
Check IPO Result of Global IME Capital iporesult.cdsc.com.np
You can check the IPO result of different companies on the CDS and Clearing Limited website iporesult.cdsc.com.np by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status:
- To get IPO allotment result status for different IPO, visit iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Capital Limited’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other necessary required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
- (Please note the details will only be available once the company shares are allotted.)
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Nyadi Hydropower IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 7,44,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Global Capital IPO result: Status check at Global IME Capital Limited
As mentioned earlier, as an alternative, one can check application status online by logging in at the Global IME capital website as Global IME Capital Limited is the official registrar of this public issue. The direct link to check Company IPO status is www.globalimecapital.com
- Visit the Global IME Capital Limited website issuer website https://www.globalimecapital.com/
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘CompanyHydropower’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Boid number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Nyadi Hydropower IPO shares allotted to you.
Global Capital IPO Allotment Result Details
|Company Name||IME Capital|
|Global IME Capital IPO Result||4th September October 2021|
|IPO Issue Date||1st September 2021|
|IPO Close Date||5th September 2021|
|Security Type||Common Stock -IPO|
|Initiation of Refunds||22nd September 2021|
|The credit of Shares to Demat Account||25th September 2021|
|IPO listing DATE||20th September 2021|
The company issued a total of 2,250,000 units of shares i.e., 15% of the total issued capital from 1st October 2021. From the total of 2,250,000 units, 112,500 units i.e., 5% are for the Mutual Fund. 2% of the total units i.e., 45,000 units are for the employee of the company, and the remaining 2,092,500 units are for the general public.