Manushi Laghubitta IPO result has been published. Sales manager Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited has published the company’s IPO on Monday Morning 23rd August 2021. Investors can check/view the IPO result and allotment status through an online portal.
The distribution of IPO issued by Manushi Laghubitta Company Limited will be completed on Sunday. The IPO result distribution work will be completed at the central office of Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited, the manager of share issue and sale.
Manushi Laghubitta IPO Allotment result
According to the IPO prospectus, the refund process of the Manushi Laghubitta IPO result will begin on Wednesday after the share allotment. The credit of Manushi Laghubitta Company IPO result shares to Demat accounts will be done within Thursday, and the stock is likely to be listed by the next Monday.
|Company Name||Sanima Life Insurance IPO|
|IPO Open Date||11th August 2021|
|IPO Close Date||15th August 2021|
|Sanima IPO result Date||By 23th August 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||25th August 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||27th August|
|IPO Listing Date||29th August|
|Check Sanima IPO result||IPO Result link|
The Manushi Laghubitta IPO open date is 11th August 2021, and the close date is 15th August 2021. The issue may list on 29th August 2021.
Investors can check the website of the issuing registrar, MeroShare Technologies, to see if they have received the Manushi Laghubitta Result shares of the company they applied for.
The website of the registrar will seek certain information. On the page for allotment status, investors can use their application DEMAT or BOID number to check their allotment status on https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/.
As we discussed earlier, the Manushi Laghubitta IPO Allotment Status IPO Allotment was to be conducted on 8th August 2021 but it could not. So now the investors are waiting to check their Manushi Laghubitta IPO result status. They can check the status from Mero share and Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited directly. Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited is the official IPO registrar for this IPO.
The given link will be activated soon. You will have to visit the official portal and then you will have various options where you need to follow the procedure which is mentioned exactly on this page.
According to Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited, the manager of share issue and sale, there were 2.419 million 127 applications in the company’s IPO.
As per the Securities Issuance and Distribution Directive 2074, the company’s IPO will be received by 554,000 people at the rate of 10 lots through round-robin.
How to Check IPO Result of Manushi Laghubitta:
You can check the Manushi Laghubitta IPO result on the MeroShare website Meroshare.cdsc.com.np by going to the application report and entering your Demat number or BOID number. Here is how you can check the share allocation status:
- To get ipo allotment result status for Manushi Laghubitta IPO, visit iporesult.cdsc.com.np
- On MeroShare, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Manushi Laghubitta’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
- Please note the details will only be available once the Manushi Laghubitta shares are allotted.
ICRA Nepal has given microfinance an ICRP Issuer Rating Triple B CARE-NP BBB rating for the issuance of shares. The institution shows moderate safety when it comes to medium risks associated with its credit portfolio and the timely fulfillment of its financial obligations. An official rating is valid for a period of one year after the date of issuance.
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Manushi Laghubitta IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 5,54,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Manushi Laghubitta IPO allotment status at Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited.
You can also visit the registrar website (Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited) to check your Sanima insurance allotment status.
- Visit the Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited website issuer website http://www.nsmbl.com.np/
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Sanima Life Insurance’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Demat number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit’, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Manushi Laghubitta IPO shares allotted to you.
Of the 2,419,848 applications for the issue of primary shares of Manushi Laghubitta, 5,434 applications were rejected due to duplicate applications, and applications were rejected due to other reasons. Out of 122 units, at least 10 units have been distributed to 540,000 people.
This much I tried to cover as much as I could about the Sanima Life Insurance IPO result. If you have any doubts feel free to ask in the comment section below.