Iporesult.cdsc.com.np provides the detail about the number of shares allotted to the investor in an Initial public offer (IPO). The IPO allotment process is carried out by the registrar meroshare.cdsc.com.np Mero share CDSC and Clearing Limited. Mero Share website is an online portal of CDSC (Central Depository System and Clearing Ltd) that provides the details of share transactions with their Demat account.
To get complete information about IPO Result Allotment, you have to read our article carefully till the end. Because in our article you will be provided with complete information about the allotment process and the process to check it. Read the article to know about Mero share IPO allotment result status, share price, and date.
IPO allotment calculation is published by the registrar on the basis of the allotment document. Investors can do any IPO allotment check by visiting the website of the registrar Mero share CDSC Ipo result website once the allotment is done.
|Registrar Name||Mero Share Limited|
|Category||IPO Result Allotment|
|Listing on||CDSC and Clearing Limited|
Mero Share CDSC iporesult.com.np of the IPO publishes a basis of allotment documents. This document provides information about the number of applications received and how allotments are made.IPO allotment date is the date on which the allotment status is published on the website of the IPO registrar
Iporesult.cdsc.com.np IPO Allotment Status Check
Here’s how to check the allotment status of IPO Result Mero Share on the registrar’s website:
1] Go to the Mero share website iporesult.cdsc.com.np
2] Select ‘Search’ from the dropdown menu.
3] Select the IPO name from the dropdown menu.
4] Now, input your BOID and Demat Number
5] Click the Recaptcha button to verify
6] Click on the View Result Button
Your IPO allotment status will become available on your computer monitor or on your Smartphone screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of IPO result shares allotted to you.
IPO Result CDSC website is an online portal of Mero share that provides the details of IPO allotment status. The CDSC is Nepal’s leading Registrar in handling IPOs in the past few years. Following are the Services offered by Mero share CDSC Clearing Limited
- Registering the transfer of shares in the physical form;
- Integrating the electronic beneficiary positions with the physical shareholdings;
- Managing address changes, powers of attorney ;
- Dividend distribution and reconciliation;
- Dispatching all corporate communications to the shareholders;
- Corporate actions;
- Interacting with CDSL/NSDL for ISIN creation and activation;
- Interacting with stockbrokers.
- Collecting Information, Data, Forms;
- Dispatching refund orders/share certificates etc;
- Providing alternative allocation methods;
- Making the listing process easier;
- Distributing share certificates, refunds or value warrants;
- Collecting receipts, data, and forms;
- Reconciliation of refund / value payments;
- Processing of interest and dispatch payments;
- Reconciliation of principal and interest;
- Services related to bonds and debentures
- Facilitating filing of various statutory returns
- Reconciliation with money received by Bankers;
- Issuing Physical and Electronic allotment advice/Certificate;
- Deduction of Tax at Source;
- Interaction with depositories;
- Processing of interest in a timely manner;
IPO Result Allotment status, when it is allotted?
Usually, after the bid closing of any IPO, it takes 6 to 7 days in the allotment process. The IPO will then publish the list of the successful names allocated on the CDSC MeroShare iporesult.cdsc.com.np allotment website, which can be searched in three ways:
- BOID number
- Demat Number
- Date of Birth
Here’s how to check the IPO result allotment result status of Mero Share on the registrar website:
1] Visit the official CDSC Limited website meroshare.cdsc.com.np
2] Now, input your Username and Demat Password
3] Select the Bank name from the dropdown menu.
4] Verify the login credential and click on the view login button
5] Now search for MY AASBA and click on the application report
5] You can see whether the IPO is allocated to you or not
6] Remember that the specifics will be revealed only after the allocation of shares.
When will the IPO results be announced?
It usually takes 6 to 7 days for the IPO allotment process to take place after the bid closing of an IPO.
The registrar of the IPO is responsible for the allotment of shares. As soon as the allotment process is completed, the results are published on the registrar’s website.
Websites to check IPO allotment Status in Nepal?
IPO allotment status will be available on meroshare.cdsc.com.np, and iporesult.cdsc.com.np.
Why I haven’t got an allotment in most of the IPOs in Nepal?
An application acceptance does not guarantee an allotment of shares if the IPO is oversubscribed. You will certainly receive an allotment in an under-subscribed IPO. When there is an oversubscription for an IPO, allotments are made according to a specific process and a lottery is conducted.