Want to learn how to naturally whiten teeth at home? YES, then congratulation you enter the correct place. This is the article for you.
In this post, I’m sharing simple home remedies that help you to naturally whiten yellow teeth at home fast. Before we dive in though, I really want to talk about what causes teeth to look yellow and why you should clean your teeth.
Since the food we eat has to be chewed by the teeth, some of it stays in the teeth. However some food gets stuck in your teeth after meals. If you do not rinse your mouth or brush your teeth properly after eating, such things will start to rot inside your teeth.
This causes infection in the teeth. Plaque that builds upon the outside of the teeth and along the gum line can cause them to look yellow. Teeth become yellow or dirty. Cigarettes, alcohol, betel, etc also directly damages the teeth.
Many chemicals are now used to clean teeth, which makes the teeth even weaker. It also destroys the natural enamel of the teeth and increases the risk of infection.
Currently, dental bleaching involves the removal of yellowness and dirt from the teeth. Dental bleaching has no side effects and does not adversely affect teeth. However, after adopting this method, some precautions should be taken. Apply the cream given by the doctor immediately after bleaching.
Bleaching can increase tooth sensitivity, although it is temporary. Therefore, caution should be exercised in eating according to the doctor’s advice for some time.
How to Naturally Whiten Teeth at Home?
Tooth decay or loosening is started when a piece of food gets stuck in the tooth. After eating certain foods, part of it get stuck in the teeth. After a while, it starts to rot. This is why teeth become weak and smelly.
So you should clean your teeth after eating, at least twice a day. Many have a habit of brushing their teeth just after waking up in the morning. But, this method is not right. Brush after eating. Brush well after breakfast or dinner.
However, how many times a day we are eating food. It is not possible to brush every time. So after eating, rinse your mouth with clean water. In this way, if proper care is taken of the teeth, there is no fear of tooth decay or weakening.
You don’t have to go to the hospital to keep your teeth clean, shiny, healthy, and strong. Teeth can also be kept clean by using home remedies available at home. Apply the following ways to naturally whiten teeth at home
- Basil found in the yard of the house has a special ability to remove the yellowing of teeth. Make a powder by drying the basil leaves, mix it with toothpaste and brush. It also cures diseases of your teeth and mouth.
- Lemons contain bleaching agents, which function well against plaque and helps to naturally whiten teeth at home. You could either utilize lemon peel extracts to rub on your teeth or basically rinse your mouth with lemon juice mixed in with some water.
- A mixture of turmeric, salt, and oil can also be used to clean teeth. This makes the teeth stronger and helps to get rid of yellow teeth.
- Coconut Oil pulling is a traditional remedy which helps to remove plaque from the teeth and toxins from the body . It really helps to whiten teeth and improve oral hygiene.
- Apple cider vinegar has a whitening effect on teeth. Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce improve whiteness and staining on the teeth.
- Paste made up of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is the simple home remedies that help to naturally whiten teeth at home. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste. It helps remove plaque buildup and bacteria to get rid of stains.
- Neem has been used to clean teeth since ancient times. Neem has the ability to clean teeth and destroy tooth bacteria.
- A mixture of orange peel and basil leaves is also useful. Both should be dried and made into powder. The same paste should be brushed and massaged on the teeth. It contains Vitamin C and Calcium which makes teeth shiny.
I tried to cover as much as I could about ways to naturally whiten teeth at home. At last, I’d love to mention that the above mentioned how to naturally whiten your teeth at home helps to whiten yellow teeth at home.
Read this article also help you: