Tehrathum IPO Result has been published today. Sales manager NIBL Capital Limited has allotted the Tehrathum Power Company on Friday morning 25th Bhadra 2078. A total of 2,569,911 people had applied for the primary shares issued by the company from August 25th to August 29.
Of the 2,413,978 applications for the issue of primary shares of Terhathum Power, 8,820 applications were rejected due to duplicate applications and 1,06,292 applications were rejected due to other reasons. As there were more applications than the demand, the IPOs were distributed through the round-robin system. Accordingly, 74,400 applicants have received shares at the rate of 10 lots.
Bidders of this Tehrathum Power can check their IPO result status by logging in at the direct Mero share link – Meroshare.cdsc.com.np
Here is a step by step guide to check IPO result:
- Login at Meroshare website – meroshare.cdsc.com.np
- Select Terhathum IPO name at the dropbox;
- Enter Demat or Boid number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your Terhathum Power Company IPO allotment result status will become available on your computer monitor or on your Smartphone screen.
Tehrathum Power Company IPO result: Status check at NIBL Ace Capital Limited
As mentioned earlier, as an alternative, one can check application status online by logging in at the NIBL Ace Capital website as Link Intime is the official registrar of this public issue. The direct link to check Terhathum Power Company IPO status is www.niblcapital.com
Here is a step by step guide
- To get IPO allotment result status for Terhathum Power Company IPO, visit www.niblcapital.com
- On NIBL Capital Limited, select and then from the dropdown, select ‘Terhathum Power Company’
- Enter your BOID or DMAT number and any other required details.
- You will see allotment status where the share is allotted or not marked question on the screen.
- Your Tehrathum IPO result status will become available on your computer monitor or on your Smartphone screen.
Terhathum Power Company IPO allotment Result Details
|Company Name||Terhathum Power Company|
|Tehrathum IPO result Date||10th September 2021|
|IPO Open Date||25th August 2021|
|IPO Close Date||29th August 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||12th September 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||22nd September 2021|
|IPO listing DATE||25th September 2021|
|Terhathum Company IPO result||IPO Result|
The company had opened the sale of 800,000 ordinary shares (IPO) worth 20 percent of its issued capital, or Rs 80 million. Out of which 55 or 40,000 units were secured for mutual funds, 25 or 16,000 units were secured for employees and the remaining 744,000 units were released to the public.